Thursday, October 29, 2009

Growing.

I try to work on so many different things at once, and it never quite works out. I feel so scattered and restless lately. I dance my days away, and I wish I were on stage, but do I ever do anything about that desire? Of course not. On the bright side, however, I am certainly doing something about my desire to become a nurse. In the last few weeks it has occurred to me that my next goal is to really stick to something. I am going to stick to school. I am going to break down that wall I always hit. It is going to happen, and I will reach my goals. Now, I'm not exactly sure how to make it happen, but I plan on working pretty damn hard to figure it out.

In other news, I'm finally liking who I am. I would like to continue on this path and just get better and better. I'm becoming even more calm, more tolerant, and mentally a lot stronger. It happens so gradually, but it is so worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment